Since transferring photos has become the most interesting finger act nowadays, I am sure that you are eager to know How To Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac. Moreover, if you have already your new bought iPhone, you must have collected so many photos from the camera trial to photo editor trial. Having finished with those photos, you definitely want to transfer them to your Mac, don’t you?
No worry! This article comes to accompany your following step by step to transfer all of your photos to your Mac. We have taken some ways of transferring photos from iPhone to Mac. You will be able to apply these ways because we have selected the more applicable and the simplest way of all.
2 Best Ways How To Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac Easily
First Way: Use AnyTrans for iOS with 1-Click
To transfer photos from iPhone to Mac, one thing you need to have is the iPhone Computer transfer tool which is easy, efficient and able to sync the photos from your iPhone to Mac. The steps How To Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac are as follows:
- The first thing you must do is to download AnyTrans for iOS on your Mac to enable the system.
- Next, after downloading the app, you must install it as well as run it.
- Don’t forget to connect your iPhone to your Mac using USB cable along with the click of Device located on the Homepage of AnyTrans for iOS.
- Tap on Content to Mac for sure.
- Choose your photos based on the categories such as Camera Roll, Photo Library, and etc. choose and click the button “Select” to pick up your photos.
- The next step is to review the photos you have exported on Your Mac.
- Look at how well-organized your photos are.
Second Way: Use AnyTrans for iOS
The second way of How To Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac is to use the common AnyTrans for iOS. This way is especially to transfer specific photos to Mac.
- Make sure you have downloaded AnyTrans for iOS on your PC. Install the app as soon as you have downloaded it.
- Do the same step as I have described in a first way, that is connecting your iPhone using the USB cable. Click also “Device” on the homepage.
- Choose your photos from the photos category. Select some specific photos you want to transfer to your Mac.
- The next step is to click the button “To Mac” to get your photos transferred from your iPhone to your Mac.
- Now, look at you Mac computer. Your transferred photos have already been there.
Now that you have known How To Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac, you will be able to transfer either all of your photos or some of your selected photos only to your Mac computer. Provide your app of AnyTrans for iOS and install it soon to help you transfer your photos easily. Prepare your USB cable, too, to connect your iPhone to your Mac and all the things are done.